Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fanart Friday: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

One addition of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies that I really enjoyed were the illustrations that featured in it every now and again, depicting some of the more butt-kicking zombie smashing sequences. So I figured I'd hop onto Deviant Art and see if anyone else had built on those few illustrations and drawn some of their own fan art of the Bennett sisters and Mr Darcy fighting for Queen and country (actually it would have been King and country back then wouldn't it?!) and knocking in some zombie skulls. There were quite a few but here are my two favourites for all of you to see. Click on the link beneath the pic to see them full size and check out the rest of the fabulous artist's creative works!

By Boo21190
By Kusta

3 comments:

  1. Love the first photo! It shows Lizzie's personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alison, I agree completely!
    I love them both, but I think I love how the second one by Kusta combines the propriety of the original with the blood-thirty zombie hunter Lizzie from PPZ!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...