Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday







This is my first Follow Friday, hosted over at Parajunkee, and what a week to join! The question is What character in a book would you most like to be and which character in a book would you most like to date?








Hmmmm, If I could be any character I think I'd have to switch genders and become Dumbledore. He's such a wonderful, caring, intelligent, funny and youthful person who I've admired for over a decade now.





As for who I'd like to date? Easy, Wizard Howl from Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne Jones. He's  all over the place emotionally and both stubborn and frustrating but his devotion for the people he loves just makes my heart melt. 


So that's all from me, what would your answers be? 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by at Fictional Distraction. I'm following you now. :)

    I would have never thought about being Dumbledore, but it definitely is a great choice. Living his life for a few days (before he died, of course ;) ) would be incredibly interesting.

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower :)

    Happy Follow Friday & have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dumbledore is a great answer! I chose Hermione just because she's still a female, lol. But, I've also admired Dumbledore. His quotes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Dumbledore would be such a cool choice! Gosh, I never thought of that. Awesome! :)

    Following. My FF can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower, welcome to follow friday! oooh Howl..I love him *so* much, great pick!! It'd be pretty awesome to be Dumbledore too, imagine all that knowledge and intelligence

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, This is a really great post! I love the people you picked! XD

    New follower! and here's my post: http://rockielove.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-002.html

    Happy FF! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, these are some great choices! :) Here's my post: http://rockielove.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-002.html

    New follower and happy FF! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...