Thursday, October 4, 2012

BRB in Shanghai.



GUYS! Right now I'm somewhere in there ^ !! Well, I'll actually be in Hong Kong when you read this, but soon, SOON, I'll be in Shanghai visiting my sister and absorbing as much culture as possible. I've scheduled a few posts for the two weeks I'm away, so there'll be reviews and Monday Links as usual but I'll be unable to comment until I get back. Hope you all have fantastic fortnights full of fun things because I know I will!! Keep an eye on my Twitter (@Murphy_Kayleigh) and Instagram (@kleemurphy) for pictures because there'll probably be an absolute overload!



*Photo credit from here.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh have the best time! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm insanely jealous. Have a great time and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm back, and aside from being incredibly tired I had the most amazing time. Seriously, add it to your travel lists, it's an incredible country!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...