Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Links

*I attempted to put my thoughts into words about the passing of author Bryce Courtenay on Friday, but perhaps I should leave it to the people who do it for a living. Here's one of the Australian newspaper's obituaries. (Via Herald Sun)

*John Mellencamp and Stephen King have a musical coming out next year. Need I say more? (Via AV  Club)

*Rather than post them myself, head over to Belle's Bookshelf to watch all the trailers for the latest books to be turned into films. Some look pretty promising. (Via Belle's Bookshelf)

*I've just gotten back into True Blood (I watched season 1-2 a year or so ago) and I have a lot of feels and thoughts. Comment below or tweet me if you have a similar urge.






1 comment:

  1. KAYLEIGH I HAVE ALL THE FEELS ABOUT TRUE BLOOD SHOULD WE BE EMAILING ABOUT THIS?! (Yes.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...