Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Links

*Kids can be freaking terrifying, as this article attests. (Via Metro)

*I am stepping off the Doctor Who train for awhile (well, this newest season anyway...my heart still beats to the tune of Tennant, Baker, Eccleston and co) but here are three interesting articles about the latest season. One on who Clara might be, and the second about the decline of Doctor Who, and the third is about Moffat's narrative device issues. Minor spoilers in all. (Onetwo via Pajiba, three via i09)

*Ever thought "I love Mad Men, but what would their comic book counterpart be?" Of course you have, and Flavorwire have the answers. (Via Flavorwire)

*More Game of Thrones? More Game of Thrones! Here's an article about the characters who are better on the show than in the book (Via i09)

*Richard Tuttle's art pieces/book editions are bonkers. I would kill to own one of these, as I think you probably would too. Simply stunning. (Via Flavorwire)

*I really loved Belle's review of Game of Thrones, I think it sums up the mindset of most people when they finish that first behemoth! (Via Belle's Bookshelf)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...