Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Movie Trailer: The Giver



The Giver is one of those books that I always notice people give 5 stars to and list among their favourite books, but until I saw this trailer I don't think I'd ever questioned what it was even about. Since I haven't read the book I don't really know what to expect from the film, does it look like a decent adaptation? Does it look good? I dunno, it kinda looks like every other grey-toned dystopian YA making headlines at the moment. What I do know however, is that I know the lead actor. Or rather, he grew up down the street from me and I know his name is Brenton and that's about it. BUT YOU GUYS, HOW INSANE IS THAT! I think that technically makes me famous by association right? Tom Hiddleston has no excuse to ignore my emails any longer!

The Giver hits cinemas in America in August. I'm guessing it'll have a similar international release. Maybe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...